Allegro is now joyfully serving all Fire Mail Clients!
You thought email was supposed to be easier. Pictures don’t show, formatting gets lost, and your list is too large. You find out sometimes your email isn’t even delivered.
Fire Mail better connects you to your partners by keeping things simple, sending smart, and staying pretty.
Priced for non-profits
You only pay for what you send. Each newsletter costs $10.00, + 3 cents per recipient or pay monthly. No setup costs. Email testing is free. Spam testing is $10.00.
Add your own text, images and links to create your newsletter with ease. View your changes live within the newsletter template. Drag n’ drop to change story order.
Track who opens your newsletter, what links they clicked on, and who no longer wishes to receive it. Even see what emails bounced and why.
Direct from you
Each newsletter appears as if it came direct from the email address you choose. Specify the from name, subject, and what address to reply to.
Make each newsletter feel personal by automatically inserting your partners’ names or details about them just like mail merge. Control who sees what content.
Top notch delivery
Templates are tested in over 20 different email clients and spam filters. Authentication, relationships with ISP’s and more ensure your emails are delivered direct to inboxes.
- Export any list to Excel to keep up your records
- Get a custom template designed just for you
- Store contact info that your partners update
- Easily import multiple lists with a single click
- Several free templates ready to use
- Schedule your email in any time zone
- Place a subscribe form on your own blog/site
- See who forwarded your newsletter to a friend
- Send both an HTML & plain text newsletter
Please allow up to one business day to approve your request. Upon approval, you will be emailed with a temporary password.
If you've already been approved for an account with Fire Mail, you can login using this form.
For a quicker login process, you can bookmark Fire Mail's login page.
FireMail seeks to help people better communicate the amazing things that they are a part of through great design and function.
Allegro Organizational Solutions is now joyfully serving FireMail clients! Allegro is an organization built on the philosophy of giving life to your vision through a variety of services. We work to identify the best tools necessary to promote growth; enabling a vision to manifest and serve many. Firemail is the most recent addition to our services that will aid in accomplishing that goal.
- Custom Email Design & Coding
- Newsletter Content Consultation
- Design & Spam Testing
- Paper Newsletter Package Design
Allegro Organizational Solutions
5535 Memorial Drive Ste F-811
Houston, Tx 77007
+001 713 874 1519
- Who is Fire Mail for?
- Fire Mail is tailored for people within non-profit organizations who raise awareness and/or financial support.
- Is there any software to download?
- No. Fire Mail is all online, accessible through a username and password from any computer with an internet connection.
- Can you further explain the pricing?
- Yes. If you have, say, 400 partners on a list, you will not pay anything until you click the final ‘Send” button. At that point, you will be charged $22. ($10 for the newsletter, and 3 cents x 400 recipients is $12).
- How can I pay for Fire Mail?
- You will be asked for your credit card information just before Fire Mail sends your newsletter. Ask to see if the non-profit you work for is one whose personal accounts can be directly invoiced making your payments to Fire Mail tax-deductible.
- Does it matter that I have a generic email address?
- No. Newsletters sent through Fire Mail will appear to have come from whatever email address you choose, including, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
- How secure is Fire Mail?
- Because there are many sides of email security and accessibility. Click here for a more thorough response.